Saturday, October 19, 2013

Waking up early on a weekend is not my favorite thing to do but when there is a tee-time waiting for me I manage to never be late. The warm golfing days are coming to a close in Central Kentucky and it took a cold, wet, 8:00am start this morning for me to realize it may be time to put my clubs up for the year. With a mix of bad weather and barely being awake (and a bit hungover), my play was far from stellar. Golf is a game where it only takes one good shot to fall hopelessly in love...but what happens when you don't have "that shot" to keep you eagerly swinging? I grab a Snickers.

The brilliantly layered nougat, caramel and peanuts surrounded by creamy milk chocolate provides the warmth any struggling golfer needs on a brisk, damp morning. Did it lower my score? No. Did it fix my swing? No. Did it satisfy any and all hunger and fix the disappointment after looking at my scorecard? Absolutely. Bottomline, a Snickers is a golfer's best friend on the course...outside of an eraser.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment